RSS

Mickey Mouse

Mickey Mouse

Preview not available


I am using this template for my blog, Back in the Days, Everything 1950's and 1960's at http://daysback.blogspot.com/

I'm quite satisfied with it, except I am somewhat challenged in how to correctly insert the comments so that the comments do not appear on the main page. Help?

I followed the Blogger Knowledge instructions on comments but as I said..I'm challenged. Tx

WhatTs next

I really love this template, but can you add a little link thing so that people can see how many comments there are and comment themselves? Thank you so very much!

are the blogger codes not put in correctly? because i put in the code in my template page and the posts do not appear at all.all i can see is $blogtitle$ $blogdescription$ why is that?

How do you use this template? I don't see a code that we can grab anywhere.
Edit