RSS

DiaryLand



Click to see an example


how can i get one of the old templates, i dont find a place for the code, just have a message, right click at the example, but here?

tks for help

ari

I really like this template but I want my profile picture to show, not just the "about me" link. Is that possible? I can be reached at sapphiremoonlight@gmail.com

It's nice you finally updated your blog. Thanks for the dream template! I linked you on my site.

Comments are reworking now!

This template is absolutly stunning, thanks so much!

Cool layout. Is that the picture that was on proximus.be before?

Steven

I recently found this template and I really like it but I cannot get it to show who posts a comment. It just shows the comment. I have to click on post a comment to see who has posted the comment. Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks!

All my frens just luv my design!!!and i luv it the best...seriously...it rox!

Hey, Im using this design. However there appears to be a huge ( really long) gap between my first post and the rest of the posts on my main page. How do I correct this?

Nevermind. I fixed it. I have also linked back. Thanx again.

am using this template!

using a modified version of this template :)

I am currently using your template. I think your template principal is simplicity. That's why I like it. They look professional. Thank you.

yes it looks very professional, thank you

I love it. I use it here American I D and I want more. Thank you.
Edit