RSS

The smallest mp3 player

Your mp3 links (<a href="my_file.mp3">Link</a>) will automatically turned into a very small player.

Luka
Children


Copy the code below and place it in anywhere in your HTML:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://googlepage.googlepages.com/player.js"></script>

Labels: , , , ,


But where can I put my own mp3 files?

Try localhostr, SnapDrive or FileLodge.

i'm retarded... where do i insert the link to the mp3 file? um... i really have no excuse....

Here if you want ;)

the website u provided are difficult 2 upload songs, the sites take very long to load

i copied the codes n then pasted in the page element in the html codes section....m trying it hard...but no music plays...can u help me out ...what exactly happened

can anyone tell me clearer or step by step on how to put music player in our blog?
pleaseee...

Thanks.

great tip
excellent blog

does any1 knows how to play the music automatically when ppl load our blog?¿

sorry4 the english

try this

http://soft-blogger.blogspot.com/2005/06/m3-player-bloggercom.html

hi there,
thanx 4 link
i also found this surfing this afternoon

http://www.streampad.com/blog/?cat=16

very interesting

Here's the best code to use for MP3s:

OPENS A .TXT FILE

This gives you full acess to the player right on the page, and those dimensions are perfect for the sidebar. You can change the width, but I would keep the height at that. With these settings it will start automatically and loop. Just use that (without the comment block).

colin- thanks for the link- it's a great mp3 player and fits perfectly in my side bar. BUT- it wont loop, it starts automatically, and when the song ends, the slider goes back to the beginning, but doesn't start playing again.

Also, is there any way to add more than one song to it? Thanks.

You can also use a del.icio.us feature to have a player like this. It works so that users can also bookmark the MP3 link in their del.icio.us collection.

Here are the instructions for the del.icio.us playtagger.

Quote:

"Here's the best code to use for MP3s:

OPENS A .TXT FILE

This gives you full acess to the player right on the page, and those dimensions are perfect for the sidebar. You can change the width, but I would keep the height at that. With these settings it will start automatically and loop. Just use that (without the comment block)."

THX!!! U R DA BEST!!! :-D

Quote:

"Here's the best code to use for MP3s:

OPENS A .TXT FILE

This gives you full acess to the player right on the page, and those dimensions are perfect for the sidebar. You can change the width, but I would keep the height at that. With these settings it will start automatically and loop. Just use that (without the comment block)."


i've just got a question about this player...i've got it working fine on my blog just that there is a white bit around the player the i want to blend it with the background and i cant figure out how to make it blend...can someone help..please?

Is there a way to remove the link to download the files, but still be able to play the files?

nice tip, but all mp3's run faster...

if your mp3s sound faster it has something to do with the bitrate.. (i read somewhere today ;))

khz41.4 .. i think

if I added more then one song but when I did they srt playing at the same :s how do I make only one of them play???


PLEASE HELP

you are my hero.

ive been looking for a streaming player for 2 days now.

god bless you

U are GREAT. Its amazing Really. Love you

Looks like blogger stopped all mp3's from playing on their blogs recently.

thanx :)

Can any one help me to buy a quality Ipod Speakers in online. If you guys know good site, get free delivery without taking much time. Pls let me know.

i've been looking for something like this for like forever. it works really well and the player looks fab. i cant thank you enough!!!! :-)

this is my solution. http://kaber-vasuki.blogspot.com/2008/12/song-hosting.html. it proved to be the best thing for me :)

Gracias! estaba buscando algo como esto, es sencillo y sirve para lo que esta hecho jeje, si alguien encuentra otro de este tipo (facil de "instalar") pero con barra de progreso avisenme por favor!

THANKS!!!!!!

Just what I needed. Awesome sample music btw.

I also happen to think that may be we are missing out something here. That’s because I have also tried the code and it is not working for me... :-(

I found really good deals here

mp3 Players

why does this player keep disappearing? Works some days and not others. Any help would be ace.

I would like to thank you for the link. I think it's a great mp3 player. However there is only one problem and that it is in “loop playback”.

This is very useful link to get a small player. However I also wonder in which directory I should put my mp3 files. :-)
Edit