RSS

Make my way




Author: Caroline Cano Morant



Download


es el q estoy usando y se ve divino!! thnx

is there any way to make the side bar wider?

it's so clean, but classy. :) i like!!

this is great design!

I have downloaded and implemented it on my blog but I have 2 questions which I hope the original designer or anyone kind enough to provide some light into:

1) How do you make the side bar bigger? FOr such a great design, I feel the side bar's kinda limiting.. is it possible to increase it to 200px in width?

2) I would like a direct pop-up window when I click on the comments. So far, a tech-dummy like me has only managed to get the pop-up comments done After I click on Comments and then clicking on "Post a Comment".

Is there any way to just click on the comments and the comment window will pop up immediately?

thanks!

R.L

Love it, but dag... I need to be able to tweak a just a bit!

Main page is not wide enough. The side abr isn't wide enough. Fonts are too small. I can't customize it with my own spin on things... why, why, why, have you shut down the design!!

very nice template but dont work in Opera =S

Una plantilla realmente excelente, ¡enhorabuena desde España!.Salu2 de Paco Roldán (marbelleros@gmail.com)

this is a very nice template but when i c/p the code it doesn't look the same.. @_@

yeah... firefox doesn´t like it! =(
there is anyway to make it works on firefox?

urgh the templates arent guud for firefox..any help from the designer pls? *sob*

beautiful

any solution for this template to work on firefox?

i've been using it, but it collapsed.......

The Mozilla Firefox doesn't show this templates correctly.
Opera and IE work with this template good.

Why doesn't it work with firefox? IE, Opera and Netscape show it correctly, but not my favorite browser. A solution, please.

Can't you make this work in Firefox? I love it!!

hi i m just new to to these customized templates..

this one is awesome.. i have downloaded this template ..

lemme c and get back incase of any assistance.

thanks a lot and hats off to the great job. keep rocking...

it doesnt seem that ANY of skins presented in this site work properly with firefox:/

i like this template ^_^, downloaded it also (i'm a techie dummy so i'm really getting frustrated w/ desigining my blog) hehe

loved it!
though is there any way i can make the fonts bigger? the text size tab on IE doesn't affect it . enabling the pop-up comment window on the regular blogger settings doesn't seem to work either.

It works in firefox with this extension "IE Tab" -an extension embedding Internet Explorer in tabs of Mozilla/Firefox- You can download from "https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1419/"

It's so great!!

Hey, just downloaded this template. It looks great! Very nice work and thanks for posting this for use!

yea i need to make the sidebar bigger.. can anyone tell me? and btw, it works on opera...

How to make it work in Firefox
----------------------------------------
After downloading the CSS
replace the line
@import url('http://googlelite.free.fr/makemyway.css');

with the CONTENT of the file
http://googlelite.free.fr/makemyway.css

Then delete the following segment in the template
html {
margin: 0px;
padding: 0px;
}


This segment is already in there, so firefox can't process after this is encountered. Visit http://engineering-design.blogspot.com/ for a sample view.

this is a beautiful template .. thanks for the debugging of Firefox. that worked . and it's stunning. thanks for offering it.

excelent template... but tell me how to load the images.

every time i implemet the template, the background images doesnt work!

what to do?

Very clean and pretty.

beautiful templates. I downloaded for beta blogger, but now have no access to my page template features, so can't add links, etc. Any suggestions? I had to revert back to blogger templates.

Nice, but it doesn't work.
On saving tamplate or preview, I get the folowing error:

We were unable to save your template
Please correct the error below, and submit your template again.
Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup.

HELP PLEASE! What can I do?

joli template

I tried the debug listed earlier by S M MAHBUB MURSHED, but it's still not working. What's my problem?

nice template but cant get it 2 work in beta blogger help! same error as Cirujoca

We were unable to save your template
Please correct the error below, and submit your template again.
Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup.

HELP!

I tried the debug listed by S M MAHBUB MURSHED, but it's still not working.
I cant find
Then delete the following segment in the template
html {
margin: 0px;
padding: 0px;
}
please help me...
i really like this template

sylv - that did it! It works beautifully. Funny how the smallest changes have the biggest effects!

mel@ - Do a search for "/* General */" (no quotes)

The code snippet to be removed is right after that.

How To Get Latest Blogger Software Please See Our Site http://enterspyworld.blogspot.com
Edit