RSS

Tropical Dream





Author: Carolyn Smith



Download


it doesn't have profile link or anything like it?

Nori, the profile code is in the template, you have to delete 2 lines to make it appear.

:dumb: i'm new at this, so, there's some things that i don't know, but thank you for answer ^^

I'm having a few problems with this template.. The right hand column seems to only be able to fit a certain number of modules in it and then moves the excess modules down to the bottom of the page. How would I fix this as I have scanned through various html and css files to solve this and cannot find a way..

Hi, was wondering if it's possible to edit the width of the sidebars? If so, how do I do it? I wanna push the column for the content and the right sidebar towards the left. Ultimately, I want the right sidebar to be wider.

hey i was wondering, i downloaded this template since it was posted for downloads, and now when i try to download it, it says bandwidth exceeded. please what does that mean??? and on my blog there is no bck ground just white...please help can i keep my old look of blog???????

I just tried to download this template (again, as it was lost on my blog) and the message comes up that this site has exceeded its bandwith. I do hope it gets resolved. I spent a lot of time tweaking my blog template and I loved the look of it but now it looks really ugly. (Same problem as above comment.)

Ditto.

I didn;t make the layout but the bandwidth has exceeded because too many people are not uploading the image and css files to their own server and are hotlinking it from the owners site, with too many people accessing it it uses up all the bandwidth allowed. You'll be best off uploading everything to your own domain if you still have the files and then everything should work. Any problems pop by my blog and ask! I have copies of the CSS and Image files if you require them..

This template dissappeared off both my and my friend's blog...doesn't work anymore:(

change this line:

@import url('http://welcome.googlepages.com/tropical-dream.css');


in your template to this instead:


@import url('http://filexoom.com/files/1878/tropical%20dream/tropical-dream.css');



worked like a charm for me

enjoy! and I hope it works for you too

By the way, I do not have the pics for this template, just the CSS, if anyone could please zip these template files and upload them for me and post a link to them here, I would be very greatful. Then if someone does, I highly suggest you upload them to a server of your choosing as I did to eliminate the bandwith problem. Filexoom is a great one. I have only "fixed" Magic Paper and Tropical Dreams.
( I hope anyway, they work for me ) Hopefully the bandwith problem for these two templates will be somewhat eliminated for a while anyway. FileXoom says bandwith is unlimited, we shall see.

Thank you Harley

trying to dl, but bandwidth is exceeded, how can i get it?

here is the original template caro with the origianl url link to the css file. when you download it, remember to chage the url link in the template to this one:

http://filexoom.com/files/1878/tropical%20dream/tropical-dream.css

http://filexoom.com/files/1878/tropical-dream.zip


there you go

How do I upload the zip files? My template is gone again.

This is great! It worked well for me and the colors are nice. What a terrific change from the usual!

Hi love this template, but have the same problem as some of the previous comments, I am trying to put a photo show on the right hand side but however small I make it half of it gets cut off, any way of increasing the margins? sorry probably wrong terminology but I am new to this.

It's perfect, beautiful, just the pick-me-up my blog needed!

Thank you, thank you!

Hmm ... I think this template makes me feel more comfortable ... so romantic so ...beautiful so ...

I also had no problem with this template and I love it!!! I wish there were more colors and flowers or backgrounds that were lighter and more feminine looking. I liked this out of all the templates here..I think if there were more they would all get used..does that mean there are more women than men blogging..I just wonder???????? When are you going to have more I can't wait!! THANKS SO MUCH!!

I am new at this.

I have more than one blogger account. Several blogs in each.

Tropical Dream worked perfectly yesterday. Then, I tried other templates and again Tropical Dream in other blogs. I always get an error. Why? How to slove this problem?

I also would love more exquisite templates like Tropical Dream. Feminine, delicate or even bright and colourful! How about fruits, vegetables, leaves, flowers...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

This is such a beautiful template, and so far it has worked without problems. Thank you very much!

Help, please? I would love to use this blog, and when I republish my blog my Links dissappear without fail--every time. I can see them when I "Preview" blog but after I save the changes they disappear.

Thanks Carolyn Smith! This template is a dream! :-)

I am using this template on my blog, love it. Was sick of the boring templates that Blogger has, wanted something different. Thanks so much for providing this. It is beautiful.

Having the same problems as some others....my right hand column gets cut in half. Please tell me how to adjust it.

I LOVE this template!!

i have the same problem as 'princess of everything' above.my right column gets cut in half as well. how can i rectify it? i have tried looking for it everywhere on the code, but i cant seem to locate it..pls help. thanks

I want to change the fonts on the template. How do I do that? Email me at dorothymaylee@yahoo.com

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

I find the same problem as redeve. The flowers don't show in Firefox. Is there a solution?

I love this template, but I have the same problem as redeve and lithi: the flower images don't show up in the latest version of Firefox. :(

I love this template, but I have the same problem as redeve and lithi: the flower images don't show up in the latest version of Firefox,
And doesn´t work under Internet Explorer.
Please, is there a solution for this wonderful template?
Thank you!

Hi there,

I am having the same problem. I can't get the flower images to appear after uploading the template in blogger. Help please? Thanks

For afew hours today only ( August 3rd 2007 )
you may download the following template zip files directly from my own server.
Magic Paper.zip
Tropical Dream.zip

here is the addy
http://harley.homeftp.net:65533/

navigate to to the SERVER
then navigate to the folder named FOR Sharon

after you download and unzip the files
go to :

http://www.ripway.com/
and sign up for a free account and upload your UNZIPPED files to your new account.
Then place the link to the uploaded file named
.css in your template on blogger. Voila! You will never lose your template again. Host the files YOURSELF, do not rely on blogger or google.
Too many BW probs.

They DO WORK IN FF!!!!!

no salen las flores


:(

Okay people... I'm having a dizzy brain moment 'cause I've been on this computer trying to meet a deadline and complete a story. Can SOMEONE out there change my template to the "Tropical Dream" template and add yourself a technical credit BANNER AD on my blog? Need to have answers by Tuesday, Aug 22. Email me at: djgmedia@hotmail.com -OR- see my blog at: www.djgthemedialady.blogspot.com. Thanks "Tropical Dream" lovers. --Debra_The_Media_Lady ///end

I love this template but in blogspot when I put it in the things on the r. side get cut off. Is there a quick fix for that? I have some other questions but that is the main one. Can you plase let me know if there is a way to either reduce the text size to make it fit or enlarge the template space so everything fits. Thanks.

I love this template--but I would like to make the columns wider--any advise? I am new to this.

Thanks!

I'm having such a hard time with this template as well as Magic Paper--neither of them work in Firefox. Nothing I do can seem to fix it. Any possible solutions?

Gorgeous template! but i cant use it :(

Blogger tells me: Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup.

Help!!

This template can not used in beta version of blogspot.
The message error is same of Geek Goddess.
Help us.

I love this template very much. I also a novice with template changing. Can someone please guide me. Thanks a million.

It would not work in my blogger html area?? and I removed the lines that said remove?

Can anyone tell me why it dosen't work on my blog?

I click download(and it's a .html file)and upload this file on my blog to edit.I deleate the lines, but it still doesn't work and the error message is that:

The entity "nbsp" was referenced, but not declared.

How can I do???

I use Firefox 2.0 and Blogger Beta, and can't get this to work. My error message reads: "Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup."

Someone please help!

Help please! I downloaded the template but everytime I want to copy paste it on the edit html this message comes: "Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup."
Could anyone help me? I'm sure I've copied all the template

hey great job on the template, but when i copy the code and paste it into the HTML Edit Template Section, it comes up with this message:
We were unable to save your template
Please correct the error below, and submit your template again.
Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup.

Have I done something wrong?

I have the same problems as joanneee... what happen?

I removed the two lines at the beginning that have "meta name" in them and then the other lines the code says to remove and it seems to "work" now in Blogger.

I am brand new to all of this and just starting my first blog, so I can't be of much more help. Sorry

I have tried all of the suggestions listed here and this template simply will not work. I love it and would really love to have it on my blog. Please help.

hello ...

thz for this cute template.
Its really cool
I love it
Let me use it for my blog

thz you so much

Pan

i love this templete but it's cutting off my profile pic, how do I fix that.

I love this template and use it for my blog and it is no longer working. Can someone please help.
Thanks!

Can someone please tell me how to host this template? Any help is must appreciated.

I too have always used this template for my I have moved to Australia blog, and it stopped working in the last few days. Any ideas??
Edit