RSS

Kiss

Author's blog: Oinam Software

Labels: , ,


why wont this work right on firefox?

i wanna use it but it looks so bad in firefox

Hey,

I tried this template--it doesn't work. I'm using Firefox, if that matters in this case. The links and the text sit on top of each other.

so glad your bandwidth issues are solved. I love this skin so much, and went on a search to replace it... never found another that made me as happy!

Is there any way you can fix this on firefox. Please, it is such a great template!

hi! i'm using this.

thanks a lot.
it's really nice :)

I love this template, but when I delete the lines so my profile appears, the photo is huge! Is there any way to resize my photo and still show my profile?

DESIGN YOUR OWN TEMPLATE....

DONT BE ASSHOLE....


www.diablokof.blogspot.com

Would be great if u could fix the codes so that it looks just as good in FF.

Thanks in advance :)

Hey, Using this one. Works ok in FF too. I'd like to make the text space a little wider. Any hints on how to do that?

well i kinda made it work for ff, its not a clean fix i have to say. i made it so it fits my needs

http://ronoku.blogspot.com thats the template workin' if you wanna use it just ask for it here

Hi Romo,

I'm using FF on a Mac. Would appreciate if u could send me the code that works on FF/Mac as well. My email add is my (mynick)at gmail dot com.

Thanks !

Romo

mandame el codigo ami correo fco-garciahotmail.com te lo agradeceria paissano jaja sale peus te dejoo..

quiero saber que eres mexicano y entendiste si no ...

hi,romo

Would appreciate if u could send me the code that works on FireFox My email add is fco-garciahotmail.com

thanks

jjknox.blogspot.com

Great template, I think Kiss is the best template I have ever used; I absolutley love it.

And why is everyone saying it doesn't work on Firefox? It works fine for me. When I previewed it it didn't work, but when I actually saved it and looked at it it was great.

Good job.

Hi Romo, could you please email me (stravinskyi@gmail.com) the template code so that it renders fine in firefox? Would really appreciate it, thanks in advance.

Romo didn't get back to me yet... but i looked at his template's source code in firefox, and compated it against the IE version... and after about 2 hours of stripping and fixing code up.. i got a working firefox version of the Kiss template for blogger/blogspot (i think it's blogger-beta compatible as well though i haven't checked.. ill post back and confirm that the kiss ff version renders fine on bloggger-beta). I'm only putting this up so other's who like this template on firefox could use it as well instead of having to sit around and wait :P

Enjoy!

http://angelo.embuldeniya.googlepages.com/kiss-firefoxversion.txt

ok here's the shorter url to the firefox version of the kiss template:

http://tinyurl.com/jtjc8

ok ff version doesn't work on blogger beta apparently.. i get the following error msg:

Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.

XML error message: The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup.

----
if someone manages to fix the error, could you please post it here or shoot me an email (stravinskyi AT gmail.com) thanks!

ROMO... I would appriciate it if you e-mailed me:

mjflawed@gmail.com

And let me know it is yopu, or else I may think it is spam. Because I would like to use the code you altered so it would work in Firefox as well, and also ask you about the whole Jaoanese thing in the blog u have, cause I am a huge Japan lover, and am learning the language right now.

Anyway, if you wanna see the template I am using right now, just go to my profile and click on "Quest to Japan".

Later, I hope you get in touch with me.

Nevermind, I have done it myself, I don;t care if it doesnt work on Firefox.

Well, I have the same problem, in the Beta Blogger Version I got that error:

"Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.

XML error message: The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup."

Anyone know how to fix it? Thx :)

if you have it for firefox, could you send me? missfavs@gmail.com
thanks.

: )

i have the same problem with blogger beta!
who could help us?

No se ha podido analizar su plantilla, porque no está bien formada. Asegúrese de que todos los elementos XML se han cerrado correctamente.
Mensaje de error de XML: The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup.

good my blogger use this templates

a really great template :)
if only you could align paragraph text, it would be perfect!
ideas anyone?
thanks

This is a classic template and will not work with the new Blogger.
All of you who get the
"Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly." should click on the "Revert to classic templates" link on the bottom of the HTML code page in Blogger.
Once you've done this, paste the HTML code and the template should work fine.
You can always revert to the new Blogger-style templates later. :)

Please come up with an XML version of this template! It's the only thing that's holding me back from migrating to Blogger XML-style.

Howdy;
i will start a question.
At this Time is this nice Template broken !

what can i do, if i will use it further ??

salut

Good Site.
Thanks
http://pagerankings.blogspot.com

Thanks for the help Marvin! Genius!
x

how can i use it! HELP!
PLEASE!!
Edit