RSS

Top Secret

Author: Parker Torrence

Labels: ,


OMG..that is so cute!
Can I DL it for my daughter?
I am not gonna cut the credit, never!

Awesome templates, i like that.... but there is some problem with IE explorar. In this blog, there is mixing the words like "Links and BLogger templates both are merged and seems like very bad" http://seolinkbuilders.blogspot.com

What should i do???

very very cute! How can I download it?

Ive put it on my blog but for some reason its failing today, exceded bandwidth for this!
what can i do?

whats happend with thats code???? all are looks like white.... :(

excellent template!! thanks a lot for your work!

hey how can i download this template? please anyone who knows the link or the code, please help me out. THANKS IN ADVANCE!



+ buzz me through ym > username: zeichners

player.js?

I cant see the code!

I did use it for one of the blogs I maintain, but I had problems when adding stuff to the page. Because of the design, you run out of real-estate really quickly, and overlaps tend to happen within the page.

I do love the artwork though, and may use this on a site that is less content-intensive.

Josh

using it. tnks - asumi

vERY GOOD tEMPLATE!
THANKS!

This template rocksss!!!

Is there any way i could change the code to make the font size bigger?? Its a tad too tiny for my friends with myopia!!! ;p

iF ya know, please email me at nikkiz89@gmail.com and tell me how!

very very cute,, but only one like this,, there is anymore pls..

http://hair-loss-hair.blogspot.com

me using it.. thank you soo much.. relly nice..

super.. i am using it :) thanks for providing this template

Really nice template, I was almost going to use it, but it doesn't seem to work with Firefox. The header is missing in my Preview with FF, while it displays just fine with IE. I won't use a template that's only viewable with IE. THAT'S what I was trying to avoid in the first place.

I'll keep looking for one that suits me.

Loved the designs, though.

these templates are the best i have seen but i dont know why they dont work with firefox that is a major letdown, in IE they view fine... anyone have any ideas please... email me with solution as7r080y@yahoo.com

I tried to download but didn't give me the same output as the image? If you have the correct template, would you please emaai it to me at askadriel@gmail.com

Thanks!

i love this template. downloaded it last night and it looked fine on my home computer. I get to work and its not showing up at all. the screen is wide and white and the font is huge. I downloaded another one fro your site.

Thanks

Too bad it doesn't work with firefox, in IE everything works like a charm ! Thanks anyway !

This template is perfect for my blog, newsgazettewatch.blogspot.com, but it only rarely works in Firefox browsers. Can you fix it?

Doesnt work on firefox.. plz fix it, i luv this template

Well, are this templates working with Firefox?

They work fine in Explorer but I was not able to make them work in Firexof

It looks fantastic, thanks, don't seem to be any problems.

BTW I'm using Firefox.

How can i make the font of the posts bigger? It seems awfully small on my laptop.

awesome, thanks a lot for your work!

What a nice blog you have here! Amazing stuff! Blogger may be proud to have you on board! It must have been a lot of time and effort! The way I like it!

Kindest regards, and thanks for your information!

Indian Girls

thanks...

very cool... but not working... at least for firefox

please help to get this working in Firefox.. thanks! Tips? Anyone? Please email me at dave@shirtees.net

I get many complaints for the font size being too small....
Also At the bottom of the blog, things don't work out for me so well......

How do I get this to work in firefox? When I look at the test pages at the bottom, they come through clearly. I can see mine only in IE.

Hello dudes, I finally got mine to work in firefox 2.0 :-) !!

Check it out !

http://jin-the-emcee.blogspot.com/


While you are at it, check this site to with +- same layout, see how he change things! Well, you can do the same just look at the page source !


Greetz !

I'm sorry I forgot the site name http://theorigamicrane.blogspot.com/ !

this is my site plz help for a new view

My site

baba nasıl yapüüükgo

: )

Nice template, is it flash?

nice template! i've been using it for 3 months and today, when due to some technical stuff it disappeared, all my readers told me they want my template back! so it's more than a hit!

I see that there have been repeated requests from the users to fix the template for Firefox. I'm using Firefox 2.0 and somehow I'm sad that the best part of the template - the background image has disappeared. Too many comments above this asking for a fix. Puhleez solve it soon.

Count me in the list!
The background image does not show up in firefox!

OMG! What a beautiful template! <33
I am mad of this one!
However, I have a problem when I put the code in my blogspot... I use Internet Explorer (I don't know if this information could be useful...). I hope someone could help me and explain me what I have to do to get it... Thanks!

___________________________________

OMG! Qu'est-ce que c'est magnifique! J'adore celui-ci! <33
Par contre, j'ai un problème quand je veux insérer le code pour mon blogspot. Ca me met un message d'erreur : Impossible de prévisualiser votre modèle
Veuillez corriger l'erreur ci-dessous et renvoyer votre modèle.
Votre modèle ne peut pas être analysé, car sa structure n'est pas conforme. Vérifiez que tous les éléments XML sont bien fermés.
Message d'erreur XML : The element type "body" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "".

Voilà, j'espère que quelqu'un pourra m'aider et m'expliquer ce que je dois faire...
Merci d'avance! :)

To get it to work in firefox and IE, you have to change the following:


body {margin-top: 32px !important}
*/

for:

*/
body {margin-top: 32px !important}

hi, i tried to use top secret template in blogger beta but got the following error.
-----------
We were unable to save your template
Please correct the error below, and submit your template again.
Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup.

I had the same problem in Firefox that other people mentioned.

I fixed mine by hosting up the CSS files and images to my own server and then changing all the relevant referents.

Maren,
I had the same problem with that error back when I first switched my other blog over to Beta. To get around it, go to the page where you would paste in your code ("Template"), go to "Edit HTML", scroll all the way to the bottom, and click " Revert to Classic Template". (This bullet item should be right below the code box.) You should then be able to post the code into the box without the error.

hi, i tried to use top secret template in blogger beta but got the following error:
We were unable to save your template
Please correct the error below, and submit your template again.
Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup.What to do ?

Doesn't work with firey foxes, doesn't display any of the graphics...

I did it, I did it

http://helparea.blogspot.com/

http://seojunkie.blogspot.com

super template

http://zonenoktaorg-seo-yarismasi.blogspot.com/

okey!

hi, i tried to use top secret template in blogger beta but got the following error:
We were unable to save your template
Please correct the error below, and submit your template again.
Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup.What to do ?

Thanks a lot!
http://creditcardtips.blogspot.com/

Very nice but, DOESN´T WORK!

Ya, it doesnt work...
it does work but barely anything is there.No background nothing

The top end is not showing

Updated.

Nice combination. I think the simplest usable design in the blog is the key.

Hurm, it's totally wonderful.. I like the 'top secret' word.. Good idea...
www.cenfos-iium.blogspot.com

this is nice...can i dl it? :) thanksss

This is not working and is showing xml error and really thanks but but i need it anyhow and try to message me if you can.And yeah my money making blog is http://sidddd.blogspot.com

great template ;-)

so where's the help in trying to get this to work?!

I wanna thank you for your template blogspot. I put it to my blog. Would you be add my link as your partner? Maybe I can help you to sells your template. email me or visit my blog soon. Thanks

http://brilliantydiary.blogspot.com
http://gamemini.blogspot.com
http://sims2house.blogspot.com

thANKS SO MUCH

Very nice template and it works but anybody can help me, the post fonts too small..

akujaa@yahoo.com

hey thats so good thanks, i using for my friends blog
Liezmaya

hey all i tried using this thing but all i got was totaly white. I read the instructions on the how to download html thing but i don't think i did it right, anyone can help me please? Email me at seanlim95@yahoo.com.sg thanks!

Nice template. I will test it in my blog,
Thanks.

it doesn't work, something wrong with bandwidth, please help!

this is a nice template, i like its style


Highest Paying Jobs
Adeek99
The Subway Earth!
Free Video Downloads

A few months ago, I choosed this template for my blog. Thanks for let me know it and work with it.

Here you can see a real example:
http://milmundosdefantasia.blogspot.com

To know more about hair, tips for beautiful hair,
diet for hair, how to prevent hair loss, log on to
http://knowyourhair.googlepages.com/

very nice template

10/10

http://blogminty.blogspot.com
Edit