RSS

Add Google Talk To Your Blog

Google Talk, long a fixture in Gmail, can now be added to your blog as a gadget.

The Google Talk Gadget lets you send instant messages, transfer files, make voice calls (to other Google Talk users) and leave voicemail messages. If you paste a Picasa Web Album or YouTube URL into a chat session, the gadget gives you an instant preview of the photos and videos.




Labels:


SÕ A GOOGLE À UM NOVO ALENTO AÕS INTERNAUTAS QUE JÁ ESTÃO CANSADOS DE POUCA INFORMAÇÃO PARTILHADA SÕ ASSIM A REDE T~EM MAIS UTILIDADE.

Hi i was wondering how did you create that logo on the top of your page?

Now that's a sweet new feature for a blog. Props on this one! :P

Cool site!

~ Michi a.k.a. Tomi
~ visit me @ www.justmycup-of-tea.blogspot.com
~ Custom blog templates @ www.damselsofdesign.com

iight iight is good good

Hello!

Thank you for this hack, is very interesting to use in blogger!

But I have one problem with this hack, I put in my blog and works almost perfect. If you see my blog, in the right column, in the end of this, I added a seccion with [+/-]Google Talk, if you click there, you can see this hack.
The problem is that in the bottom of the window don't show all the options.
I tryed to adjust the iframe, but i couldn't :(

Somebody can help me?

Tnak you!

excellent hack
thax for that

well i have blog spot and it didnt work for my all i can see its code thing more

this is a nice work...
just in case, can you make one for yahoo messenger?

because that will be really cool..and there are more users of YM than google talk right?

Highest Paying Jobs|Adeek99|The Subway Earth!|Free Video Downloads

Haiiiiii............

google talk function to connect peoples each other right.....
i like to use it as another alternative....

http://pcworldcustomize.blogspot.com

Thanks but i m facing Problem....

After adding Gtalk to my blog it exceeds from the footer image....

how i can correct this problem


see my blog and suggest me any idea...

Thanks

não sei como instalah =(

this is a good work
http://inndustry.blogcu.com/rss.php

good work thanks...
mycontentwizard.blogspot.com

Thanks excellent thax
Edit