RSS

Add a search form in Blogger

Search

Add a search engine in the sidebar of your blog.



Labels:


Thanks, I've just added the search bar to my blog within a minute. Thanks !

Love the search bar.
I really need a widget that does a countdown, or a count up from a certain date to current, i.e. X days, x hours, x minutes we've been officially waiting for a specific event.
I found some that are for myspace, but i don't know where to paste the code in the new blogger.
Any ideas

It seems that the search bar doesn't work for chinese character.Is it the problem of google or just this widget?
thanks

Thanks, great job...;D I have just added it to my blogs.

I'll see if I can dig more widgets from your blog.

Thanks again.

hey this widget isnt working for a hosted blog.

thank you thank you thank you!very much!

Does it search from my blog's content only or does it follow a search engine (i.e Google)?

It works!

Only shows contents from your blog, thanks for the brilliant effort.

hey! thanks for this widget, it makes more easy the search on your own page

super templates thanks.

Not working for me... wonder whats going wrong...

Sweet! This thing is very cool and it works. Gratitude for making it easy for bloggers, especially newbies!
You've got a link on my page!

This comment has been removed by the author.

Thanks a lot, it's working perfectly.

Thanks.Perfect widget.

This comment has been removed by the author.

How do you add a simple "Search this Blog". Google has a free option, but the box is too huge. I just want a simple box to search my content.

thanks for templates and info

You have really made a good job and its look cool to see the great templates and yes that google search bar.
Am also thinking to put in my blog

http://seosemindia.blogspot.com

Any more ideas, welcome!!

A great post that gives a lot of info abt the various templates that are available for blogs. Great one keep it up

I shall also add some features for my blog

PPC India Blogspot

CAN THE ADMIN PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! I NEED A TEMPLATE HERE BUT IT DOSE NOT WORK PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! email : joemand101@gmail.com

http://ohthiscoldmorning.blogspot.com/

On the above blog, I am getting a very large space gap below my search box.

Could you please help?

Thanks

:)

I really like this widget and appreciate the effort. Maybe I'm being too curious but I don't fully understand there the search functionality is.

I mean, I can see the action of the button is a relative path: /search but I don't know where this functionaluty actually resides.

Is this a feature from blogger or is it redirected to another search engine?

Thank in advance.

hey, excellent blog. was very helpful. thanks

http://asurakarma.blogspot.com

This is great, thanks!

can i change the size of the search box? it's a little too big for my sidebar and the "go" button is on the next line

thanks

thanks for the hlp!

I added it here>
http://blog.sonaljhuj.com

THANKS FOR THIS :D added to

ronsselpcgames.blogspot.com

Muchas gracias!!! / Thanks a lot!!!

good work
see
http://nowyoucandoit.blogspot.com

thank you, perfect!

Thanks...

Nice to know you all

:-)

super dooper...

wow!
thank you.
that was the easiest thing I have done so far on my blog!
just one click and my search bar is there!
thank you so much!

Thank you
easy to add and very usefull !
Edit