RSS

Charcoal



Download


I tried copying this code and putting it on my blog but it didn't work because not all tags where closed. I don't know how to code so I'm sort of stuck. I love this template but for now I can't use it.

too good template. thank you

I love the template but I seem to be having some trouble finding my dashboard and editing screens. The main screen doesn't pop up when I click on the tools it's only "tool specific". I can't seem to back track to do a new post or add anything. Where is it? An answer would be appreciated.

I respect your absolutely good work ,

I applied it on my humble blog :

http://nowyoucandoit.blogspot.com

extremely good... wow..

Nice template verry cool and it's works good

This is what the Blogger dashboard tells me:

We were unable to save your template
Please correct the error below, and submit your template again.
Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: Content is not allowed in trailing section.

Jeremiah, the problem is the notes at the very end. After the closing tags there is something about editing if you have permission. Delete everything after the closing body tag.

Great template :D

can I edit it?
at http://dsvt.blogspot.com

supppeerr!!

First starting a blog. When I click on the video,pic, home tab,..nothing happens. Obvioulsy I am doing something wrong. Can I edit these tabs to different names? Any help would be great. Thanks.

Can I edit the tabs on the template? I'm new at this and was wondering if this is possible. Thanks.

Hello:
I love this template. Good work. I have a litle trouble. Date appears only at first post in the blog as seen in http://creandoproyecto1.blogspot.com/ . Any idea? Thanks a lot

i tried to use but not working.some problem....but it good

improudindian.blogspot.com

Nice template, but is there anyway to remove the "web 2.0" and tattoo graphic from the header?

Nice template.but I have one problem.The "TOP" word is not correctly positioned in that space.

http://only-pc.blogspot.com/

what is wrong with this templates . errors for everywhere

i agree, all photobucket errors

yup me too

The photobucket says that the bandwidth has exceeded!!! please send me the parts you uploaded to photobucket so I can put it in my own server! crizl2005@hotmail.com

thanks

The photobucket says that the bandwidth has exceeded!!! please send me the parts you uploaded to photobucket so I can put it in my own server! crizl2005@hotmail.com

thanks
Hola photobucket dice que el ancho de banda ha sido excedido. Por favor este template hace mucho lo estaba buscando y esta muy byeno. Espero lo actualizen y me avisen.
wyfansarg@hotmail.com

Gracias

Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: Content is not allowed in trailing section

--I ENCOUNTERED THIS. :(

fantastis

fantastic

is there anywhere to edit the photos & video tab?

Hey there, very nice template however I seem to be having the same problem as others. Can this be edited? I have some basic html experiance but, can't figure out where your code shows links for the tabs at the top. Also, I need to change the names to fit my topics. Can you post an answer for us? It would be much appreciated. Thanks!

This template Is very good, but one question: How I take of the Image and Videos, ou I edit it?

Hello everyone.

For those who want to edit the Home, Pictures and/or Videos tabs you just have to find the "text" that shows on the picture and edit:

http://img56.imageshack.us/my.php?image=help2dc5.jpg

Where appears "#" you put the URL address. And, if you want, you can change or delete the tab names.

Great design. I'd love to use this!!

VISIT www.jakasoffers.com for discounts & offers info on apparels, footwear,

perfumes, laptops, computers, refrigerators, washing machines, tour&travel

packages,etc.

verrygood but I can't download to my blog thanks

After searching for many templates and getting that silly ERROR XML error as i see some have had above this template actually works for me TY TY TY.

Oh My god very cool!
http://petdepot.cn
http://badboy4203.blogspot.com/

please help me!
how can i edit the HOME - PICTURES - VIDEOS tabs?

Ayuda por favor!
como puedo editar las pestañas HOME - PICTURES - VIDEOS?

delete the last part that goes something like if you have permission to edit,..
then save it and viola!

where can i edit , wheres the html code...i seem lost anybbody help!

Please confirm that the following widgets should be deleted. All the widgets' configuration data will be lost.

* Followers2
* BlogArchive2
* Profile2


argh - I don't want to delete my widgets. Love the look of this layout but good grief, so many problems in trying to get it working!

Looks great, too bad it doesn't work. =(

you should make this template in black

Hi,
I get this message:

We were unable to preview your template
Please correct the error below, and submit your template again.
Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: The element type "base" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "".

How I fix this?

Thanks!

http://canadian-adult-dating.blogspot.com/

your templates... please make sure all XML elements. because its is not well-formed.

I've used this template and photobucket said that bandwidth has been exceeded...can you help me??

Love this layout. But I woke up this morning to mayhem. Photobucket said that the bandwitdth has been exceeded. Help PLEASE.

I'vr been using this template for quite some tme and i LOVE it, but there seems to be a problem with photobucket..

Please Help
thanks :)

Same here! Bandwith exceeded... Thanks anyways for this beautiful template...!

Me too exceeded bandwith ..pleaze help

I have the same error as Nathan: "not all the tags are closed".
So the theme does not work!

@ Author of this theme:

Obviously you host the images for this theme at photobucket. So it don't work, because too many people try to use it, and this causes too much bandwidth to photobucket.
It would be better, if you offer the download of the theme with zipped image files and the .txt or .xml file for the theme. So everybody can upload the necessary images to its own server!

where can i get the zipped image files?
Or can you send me the zipped image file via email to robotgenduts@gmail.com?
thank you

@ Anonymous

The author of this theme has NOT offered a zipped file! He hostet the images at photobucket, which cannot be displayed because of limit bandwidth. I am not the author, you must contact him.

i know what you mean.I posted here so maybe the author can read and send it to me not by you
do you know where i can contact the author ?
Thank you

Ya this template is good but have a BIG problem because images are not displaying because limit of bandwidth, in my templates collection I have this one with folder of images so u can upload them early check my blog Professional Blogger Templates, all are free sure. Check them and comment, we are looking for to know what u think about.

@Neo The One, @Bumble Bee, @DADA, @Hendy gunawan, @Birgit Christina Heinz, @Anonymous

Hi friends, I solved your problem related to images, check it here also to thanks me leave a comment at my blog ;)

Thank you klodian

Hello I like the template and tweaked it a bit (maybe a lot) to fit my needs, but there is one thing I cannot figure out. Why does the date not show up on my posts? I only see the time. Can you help me fix this. Thanks.

@ Den

I don't know what is your exact problem, but I think I can help you.

First download this template from my blog, and If you get any problem (I dont think so) leave a comment there.

http://deluxetemplates.blogspot.com/

xSaimex.NET :: Downloads

Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: Content is not allowed in trailing section.

O.K I found the problem now,,deleted this;

Edit this page (if you have permission) |
Google Docs -- Web word processing, presentations and spreadsheets.

This is a nice looking template,great job on this one.

http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=darke

Hi,
I'm using this template and made some simple modifications but I can't cope with one thing... I want to delete the line between the top logo, where the title of the blog is placed, and the first post. It's actually just above the first post.
This line seems to me to be an empty DIV or something...
I'm famialiar with HTML but couldn't deal with it.
Could anyone help me, please?
My blog: http://myspecialhiddenplace.blogspot.com

Thanks so much for this beautiful template, but my sweet and dear friend, i can't use it. I need to copy and paste directly the html-javascript code from a text editor box because i work from a Sony Ericsson phone and i don't have computer... My dear, please give me that code. Please! I'm so sad because i can't use this perfect template... I hope someone will read this message and will give me his hand! I can download the zip file, but i can't edit it and i also can't upload it to Blogger... Please someone help me too. Vanea Alexander Bell

Cool theme...................!!!

Please, if is possible, please send me an E-mail with the code of this lovely template! I'm in love with this template! Please be nice Bloggers and send me the code at belldeblue@gmail.com ... This is a prayer to you.

Thanks for this code I have used it for the past few months but as of yesterday it has come up with "photobucket Bandwith Exceeded" It's a shame because I really like this template

I had the same problem as Martyn. Like he sad, It's really a shame.

This is good template. but for the sidebar, when I give long title, the title of widget that I made would be mess. because the header of the widget is so fix and cannot follow the long text. How can I fix it

i love this template :D

mmmm...

Hi there, I just downloaded this template- it looks alright- but nowI cannot do anything- I don't even know where to go to write new posts or to edit etc. nothing is working. I cannot even delete it. is the web 2.0 - permanent? how do I go to my dashboard etc? Please help

hye.. nice theme. Im using it :)

hye...thanks so much for the template...I'm not good with html...so please someone here teach me a little bit how to make all the buttons and links functional...PLEASE...

I'm doing a little bit of art on glass...so if anybody here wants a beautiful glass/mug with your face on it... I can make a good hands on it...

A very nice dark theme.

Hi there, I just downloaded this template- it looks alright- but nowI cannot do anything- I don't even know where to go to write new posts or to edit etc. nothing is working. I cannot even delete it. is the web 2.0 - permanent? how do I go to my dashboard etc? Please help

How do I edit the tabs to put some information in them?

Join survey n paid dollar.. Go to this url www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=duto
U will get 6 dollar and many more...answer and fill up the questions and get 1$-25$ for very survey.
For more info go to www.masdoeto.blogspot.com, get more interesting info..

how can I find my dashboard? there is no Icon or any tab

Beautiful layout...thanks!

http://notofthisworld1973.blogspot.com/

very nice templet..

I was completely blown away, very nice designs.

Hi there, I just downloaded this template- it looks alright- but nowI cannot do anything- I don't even know where to go to write new posts or to edit etc. nothing is working. I cannot even delete it. is the web 2.0 - permanent? how do I go to my dashboard etc? Please help


i'i too plesss help

Very nice information...

https://upyogigyan.blogspot.com/
Edit