RSS

Mike

BLOGGER Template

Preview not available


great template! fantastic blog. Thanks. I may set this on up for my 70 year old mother to spout off about her left-wing political theories.

yes i like ht others find this template nice can u send me the template for it some time?

click on the thumbnail, then go (if you are using IE) View>Source

The top part of the title doesnt seem to show on mine

I really like this template but how do I change the picture from Mike to another of my own photos/images?

is it just me or.. it doesn't work on IE?

please please please. could you help?

I really love the template...but there's no sidebar for links and stuff.

nise template, thanx a lot buddy i have used it in my blog containing jokes http://www.srinuswat.blogspot.com/
and buddy i have a request .Can u make a template which can suit blogs lyk mine which contain smileys and funny pics sorta stuff
---srinuswat@hotmail.com
Edit