RSS

Subtle



Click to see a fully functional blog


Why can't I see the link to Make a Comment or the Comment Text Box?

beautiful templates, good job! and thanks for sharing.

i'm using this template for now, and everything looks ok. Just realised that the template is completely CSS cos i can't recognise any part of it to make changes!

two questions...how to make the profile pic smaller? it used to be quite tiny in my old blogger lighthouse template, but too huge now.

what to do if i want to put in a dividing line between posts? and to make the post heading look bigger?

would really appreciate your help...site at tompok.blogspot.com

Thanks I really like this simple template. My only question is how do I make the font bigger. Sometimes its a bit hard to read.

Why have you ripped off this blog design from TypePad? You know you don't have permission to use this design. Why don't you try something novel and actually design something yourself instead of ripping off other people's work.

I don't think that's a rip-off. There are sorts that are just made to fit for Blogger...maybe you could ask if they really ripped it off. Or ask Typepad if it's allowed. Take a look at the Kubrick for Blogger template.

I'm having issues with the comments on this template. I want to use Blogger's feature for word verification in an effort to cut down on the mass spam I'm getting, but if I turn it on, the comments just don't work anymore. Any suggestions on how to set it up so I can moderate my comments better?
Email me at ltrifone at hotmail dot com if you happen to read this.

Hi guy,
great job !!!

If you need a new template...

http://www.rippedtemplate.com/dblog/

Bye
Edit