RSS

Bryant



Click here to see a screenshot

Original Design by Lilia Ahner for TypePad


hi. i try to use this template, but i can't post comment anymore once i use this template. any idea why it wouldn't work?

Comments must be enabled for everyone.

When I mouse over the title it turns to a dark orange color. How do I change that to another color.

I love this template - it's perfect, the colors and everything! Thanks so much!

Why have you ripped off this blog design from TypePad? You know you don't have permission to use this design. Why don't you try something novel and actually design something yourself instead of ripping off other people's work.

Let me say...
This is simple!
Lean and clean design.
Very specific.
And very soothing!
A must have for first timer!

Very nice template. I wasn't happy with the ones that come with blogger. I really like this one.

I use this template on my collection agency site and really like it.
Edit