RSS

Dark





Author: Alexander Dobryakov



Download


Too dark !!!

Love it!

It's a amazing template, really.

I'm a Chilean (SouthAmerica) bloger, and i use your templates from a long very long time. All of your templates are pretty good, but i have only one question...

When you gonna do a three layer column ?? It world be the only thing that can make better your work ^^

For example, a versión of this template with three columns would be perfect.

Wonderful design!

Thanks for giving us beautiful designs such as this one.. I love it..

I really love this template. Thanks Alex.

I love this layout and just switched to it. I'm wondering - have you noticed the wide border along the bottom right hand edge of larger images posted with this layout? Is this a glitch or is it supposed to be this way? It looks better with the narrow border all the way around. Any way to change it?

Takes way too long to load!

Awesome Design, but it wouldn't work with newer versions of Firefox. The .png files wouldn't display anymore. :( :(

I would've really loved to use this Design.

I love this template and I'm extremely sad that it won't work with Firefox. It did for about a week and then the blue background turned white which then rendered the white text unreadable. =(

Yeah, a friend put an IE tab in his Firefox so he could read my blog. But I love the template!

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thanx a mill for the layout, it's brilliant. Only "glitch" (or is it?) the one Rob has already mentioned (getting that one as well). Any way to fix it?

Thanx again! Keep up the good work:)

Here's the Blogger FAQ on why sidebar content can occassionally be pushed to the bottom of the page, FYI:
http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=42435&useful=1&show_useful=1

Hope it helps some of you...

no good for firefox :(((

I have trasform the .css :D

change .png to .gif and host to imageshack (line.png dont's see :( )


great :)

ok PERFECT!

visit my blog for view dark template with firefox ;)

bye

I like this template a lot. Thanks!

There seems to be a problem with this template in the new blogger beta. Any solution ? I haven't modified the source , so i've pasted it as it is on this site . Here's the error message : We were unable to save your template
Please correct the error below, and submit your template again.
Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup.

i got the same error as kido.. is there any solution for this problem??

I keep getting an error that this is not a well formed template. Blogger out of beta. Any ideas? I really love this template.

WOW! This one really deserves to be called a "Template". I like it!!

this is a great template. Realy!

But, did anyone solve the "bug" with latest Firefox?

Please, if anyone did it, help me.

Thanks a lot and congratulations for this remarkable template.
Edit