RSS

The Late Show

Author: Liz Lubowitz

Labels: , , , , , ,


This somehow is too large for my computer screen......

I love this template, please tell me how to reduce it!

Thanks

I have donwloaded this template, but somehow it fails to work. And i can't download anymore templates it says here on the site "The bandwith limit for this site has been exceeded."

Can't i use this template no my blog? please help me!

Los Templates no se ven. No se pueden descargar y puestos en blogger se ve sin CSS...qué debo hacer?

something's wrong with this template, i've been using it, but now i've woken up this morning and it has no pics, it's just a white screen:
http://sinelanguagecrew.blogspot.com
any help?

I like this template, it's really cool. But it just stopped working, what's up? Any help?

It works really well on my blog, thanks...the best layout ever, i love the simplicity. I am wondering if it just work well in Firefox browser. btw, great creation..

i love it! thanks!

HI - love the template!
Only Dates are adding a strange letter at teh end on each entry, like this:

Thursday, May 04, 2006Ê

Any suggestions?

marcus

it is a very beautiful template and I used it if doesn't mather..

Look on my Blog....I've downloaded this template.
I love it!!!

i love this template! thanks so much. well theres only one problem. the pics in the header aren't there. its just red. theres the pop corn, then its just red. any idead?

thanks again. love the template.

Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to expand the search terms in the search box to go beyond the front page of the blog

Is this possible? thanks so much!

Don't run in firefox.
IE=ok
Safari=ok
Konqueror=ok
Camino=ok
Firefox= oh

incompatible firefox!!! have a solution?

thanks

eu também estou tentando usar mas encontrei problemas com firefox, tem alguma solução pra isso?

obrigado

there's a problem in this theme, i think the top banner is removed from your image hoster

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

This template runs okay in IE; but in firefox, the top banner and bullet point graphics/icons in the sidebar are missing. Is there a fix for this?

i don't know why, but any off the templates work with me...
Well, they work, but only when i use IE..
I use firefox...
How can i fix it to work with firefox too?

Thanks for this template! Works perfectly on my site (prevues.blogspot.com). I am using Opera, no troubles here.

Jon... yeah, your site looks great in Opera (and IE), but it still won't look fine to your Firefox readers.

looks fine in firefox too!! thanks mate!

Works great with all major browsers,I use it at
http:/mastigandosapo.blogspot.com
that is a brazilian politics blog
take a look at it !
my email for any help is :xzsa@netscape.com
também em português

Hello !!!

If I Changed My Original Template to This 1 or any Other of this site my Linksa not Working

click here 2 see what im saying

http://i7.tinypic.com/24q0h1x.jpg

Thnx 4 help Me

Good Template

i have the sama problem its to big!!!..
tengo ese mismo problema es muy grande y no lo puedo usar

excellent template, but as others mentioned its not working with firefox still.
anyone found a fix for that? I am willing to pay a reasonable amount $ to someone
who can correct the problem... please email me 4myblogs (at) gmail.com.


http://must-see-videos.blogspot.com/

Hi, this is an excellent template but my page just turned white. Is there any reason for this? What can I do to fix it?

Very cool template design, I like it, but I've improved it just a lil' bit - http://4dapeace.blogspot.com - and I LOVE this one.

Peace

how do you download it?

The template is great, but the popcorn and the tickets don't show up on my page. Did I do something wrong?

Edit the contents of your template. Learn more.
We were unable to save your template
Please correct the error below, and submit your template again.
Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup.

Edit the contents of your template. Learn more.
We were unable to save your template
Please correct the error below, and submit your template again.
Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup.

Edit the contents of your template. Learn more.
We were unable to save your template
Please correct the error below, and submit your template again.
Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup.

This is a fantastic template!
I love the design.

http://FunnyCoolVideos.blogspot.com

This is a fantastic template!
I love the design.


http://must-see-videos.blogspot.com/

great in IE, but poor in Firefox

Hi, I just want to say thank you so much for sharing this template. I have been using this template since I started my blog, and it looks great. And it runs great in Firefox, just so you know. Last time I checked, it worked perfectly for every major browser out there. Everyone is welcome to come by my blog and look how beautiful this template is, and especially, my blog is about Asian movies. Please come by and see for your self. And thank you for letting me using this template.

This comment has been removed by the author.

Hi!
I keep getting th esame message when trying to save the template:
"Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup."

I don't know much about xml, how do I fix this? Thank you in advance!

Ok, got the template and it looks great, but too large for the computer screen. The side-bar slips out of sight and half of my picture isn't seen as a result. Some help here please?

How do I make it a three column template instead of two? I want to use the left side since it seems too empty!

I LOVE this template, but as of last week it just quit on me and now I have a white screen. I use IE and not firefox, so I'm not sure what the issue is- can you offer any help? I'd really like to keep using it.

I am having the same problem as The Queen of Brooklyn.

My site is http://smallpotatoesmakethesteaklookbigger.blogspot.com/

I've been on this template for months and have not made any changes to the template, but it does not work anymore.

Is anyone able to help here?

nice work you got there, very clever!

Highest Paying Jobs|Adeek99|The Subway Earth!|Free Video Downloads

How do I make a three column at the Late Show template ?
I'm really like it and i want to making over it!
Edit