RSS

Powell Street

Author: Lilia Ahner

Labels: , ,


Is there a way to change the banner at the top?

I want to compliment Lilia for a wonderful template. I really like it. I am very impressed with all of its features and details. The more I use it, the more I like it!

thanks! Love it! im using it for my blog!

I've just applied it to my blog, but now everyone's complaining that the text is too small and it doesn't respond and increase size with the Text Size function in IE6

What gives? And what can I do? I looked for a font code in the template but didnt find anything

Is there a way to change the banner image, I seem unable to. Thanks, David

yeah, the banner change is my problem too

Really nice template, I loved it!

I have come up with a personalized template based on this.
Thanks for the inspiration.
if you wonder how it looks like
my blog is mmhan.blogspot.com

You've got a bug on the new version of this template. When new posts are added on the same day, it cuts off half of the title. Wither show the whole thing or cut it off completely, it really doesn't look nice.

Please could you advise on how to fix.

http://googlelite.free.fr/powell-street.css


If you want to change stuff in the template, you have to open the css file. The file is saved on the site above. You obviouslly can't change the stuff on that website, but downloading it and then uploading it to a hosting website would be possible.

Hi, I'm using this template for one of my blogs (I maintain about three), but I'd also like to use the Forestgreen template for another one as well. From what I can tell, that particular template currently isn't available. Can you bring back the code for the Forestgreen template as well? Thanks.

There's a problem with the css for the date area ("entry-header"?). The date disappear son some posts, is viable on others. Unfortunately, it is not editable on the user side - is in the creator's CSS file. Darn, I really liked this template too, but without a date, does not serve my purpose.

There's a problem with the css for the date area ("entry-header"?). The date disappear on some posts, is visable on others. Unfortunately, it is not editable on the user side - the error is in the creator's CSS file. Darn, I really liked this template too, but without a date, does not serve my purpose.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

I am having issues with the comments and the permalink links! I click on that to head back to my old template! any suggestions?

I'm also having the bug on the date header: when new posts are added on the same day, it cuts off half of the title. I absolutely LOVE the template - can you make a fix that'll make this problem go away?

Thanks!

I have found this template is missing its graphics. Perhaps the place where the style sheet points no longer hosts them. Anybody know where they can be found?

Thanks.

if you see your page in Internet Explorer, you will have no problem. Dunno why, but i can't see the graphics in Firefox either.

I am wondering if you can make the "about me" column wider.

I get the "see the graphics and layout in MSIE but not in Firefox" problem as well. Did anyone find a fix for this?

Hi..

I downloaded this template. This is the first time I am creating a blog... Now, where do I start? Is there a page for me to add comments and to users to view it? Or is it the same URL for me and visitors?

Also, I am not sure how I get the data over the blog... I'm afraid I'll goof up the code removing $...$ pieces... Please help me...

Vivek.

This is a wonderful template, but I just noticed that for some reason I can't save a post as a "draft" in Blogger. Does anyone have any ideas?

beautiful, yes, but column is too narrow and font is TINY TINY.

i want somth easy to read without squinting or hitting CTRL =

thx :)

For some odd reason this does not work on my blog I have upgraded to the new blogger.

Author should take some responsible for what created. Where are the anwers?

Had some difficulty before but its ok now. The author got all the images hosted with typepad and a while ago, typepad was down and so was my blog having a plain look. even the css files are linked from typepad. Thats the only complain. Otherwise the template is what I wanted, simple, cool looking and readable. I am using the same on my blog, check it out at http://foodhealthstories.blogspot.com/ .

Thanks to the author!

hi, this blog template is wonderfull and ive been using it for almost a year now, but suddenly since yesterday the page is all messed up, everything is white! How come? and how can i get it right?? please someone help me!:)

Greetings

Thank you for this template. I launched my first blog with it yesterday. I too have the date issue whereby the date header is cut off if there is more than one post in a day.

I'd also like to know of there is a way to make the title text in the header appear in the background, with the header/banner on top, so that I can create a custom title graphic.

More kool themes can be found at :

http://nhcomp.blogspot.com/search/label/blogspot

Enjoy :)
Edit