RSS

Stevenson





Author: Lilia Ahner



Download


Good template!!! I like it very much...

i love this template - but as of this morning, i have lost all of the bullets and title pictures. blogger was down for maintenance, so i'm not sure if that's a factor or not, but do you have any wisdom for me?

The template is great, but when activating the auto-generated Google Adsense, the ad frames appear on the lower side menu, instead of at the top of the page. Can you please fix the template so that it works properly with Adsense? Thanks.

Wait, I think I may have figured out what was causing the problem I described here: it could be that, because I had a manually installed Adsense frame fitted in the side menu, so it was getting confused with that, and that could explain why the auto-generated one wasn't appearing at the top of the page. I'll check later on to see if it was because of that that the problem occurred.

Other than that possible flaw, everything works fine.

There, I was right! It was just a minor hurdle with my own CP options that I was able to overcome on my own. Everything works fine now, and, as I said, the template is wonderful. Thanks for designing it.

I was doing fine adding my blogrolls to the sidebar, but at one point, it decided to start putting them at the bottom of the main body, not in the sidebar. Any ideas?

hi guys ,

i really like this template however there seems to be a white space between the navbar and the header ,

heres an example :
http://discount-shopping-online.blogspot.com/

does anybody know how to fix this problem .... it only appears on blogger beta ,,

...thnx
Edit