RSS

Compute

Created by annotea.com

Labels: ,


Hi,

I really like the template, but can u tell me how to change the picture in this template

Where is the old templates????

Yeah I was going to ask the same thing. What happened to all the ones you had up here?

yes please someone tell me how i can change the picture....i do love the template.

Why has the bandwidth been exceeded, some of my blogs have lost their templates.

How can this be amended??

Hello,

I want this template.
Can you send it to my email address nmjlopes(at)gmail.com ?!

Thanks.

yes i noticed that mine has lost its template as well....please advise!

Howdy, I would also like to change the picture. I tried the steps mentioned above, but it does not seem to work. If anyone has better info on how to do this, please comment. Thankyou

great template you got here

This comment has been removed by the author.

This comment has been removed by the author.

I copied the css and modified the path to point it to my own pic but doesn't work. Need help changing the picture. HELP HELP HELP

I managed to change the picture!!! edgar8a.blogspot.com but this templates only seems to work on IE and not on firefox =( =( =( can anyone help me with this!!!

To change the image:

1. Open the file "http://bruni.chez-alice.fr/compute.css" with your notepad.

3.Change the first line for "@import url(http://bruni.chez-alice.fr/base-weblog.css);"

2.In this same file search for "background:url(http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5442/340/1600/compute.jpg)" and change the URL for the one of your hosted image.

3. Save the file as "example.css" and host it at some server (ex.: minocrisis.net)

5. Go to your blogger template editor and search for the line "@import url('http://bruni.chez-alice.fr/compute.css');". Then change the URL for your file URL, in this case "http://minorcrisis.net/files/example.css"

And voila!!

Now, can someone help me with the firefox issue =(. After doing all that i discovered that with firefox you can't visualize this templates! Only if you're in the tamplate editor and click on preview...that's strange.

Simple and clean template. I love this one. I'm gonna use this in my future blogs.

Simple and clean template. I love this one. I'm gonna use this in my future blogs. 

Thanks, this is a great looking template. Love it! :)

Updated.

The templates are only showing up in raw html when I click preview the site? What am I doing wrong?

Template Anda tidak dapat diparse karena tidak well-formed. Harap pastikan bahwa semua elemen XML ditutup dengan benar.
Pesan error XML: The reference to entity "postID" must end with the ';' delimiter.

wow...this is an awesome template itself. You're an awesome layout person!
Edit