RSS

K2

Adapted from getk2.com

Labels: , ,


If the "back" link didn't appear on the index page, this would be a much better design.

What ever happened to to K2 Black template? I saw it on here and was planning on using it, but then your site (well, Blogger) layout was redone and it's gone! Where did it go?

digg the template!!

Is it possible to change the text colours and the header banner???

yes! i need to know how to change the header banner. could you tell us please if its possible?

bandwidth limit exceeded :-(

Ow! I'm much shocked to see this new face of blogger-templete. I was your BIG fan, SIR! ;) This site was the greatest home for elegant but simple-look blogger templetes. I use K1 for my own blog that my friends of very beginner bloggers're inspired to make splashing blog of their dreams easily. (bersajak.blogspot.com, bergambar.blogspot.com. senandika.blogpsot.com). So, Sir.... Where could I see your templetes archieves such as Mickey Mouse, Minimalist etc???

Aha!

Thanks so much for this template guys!! I was using K1 but now upgraded to this K2.

Successfully modified with my own image header after a lot of fiddling with html elements! And uses blogger to do comments is wise, I was getting hammered by comment spam at one point

drunkenblogging.blogspot.com

I love this template. However there are a few things i wanna change like colors and probably adding a banner on it. How do i do all this? Can you please e-mail it to me, ronasdfghjklzxc@gmail.com because i can't seem to find a way to reconfig the template now.

where can i find the code which used to be there ? the long version ? thanks

I want to change the color of the links, but i cannot manage to find the text that codes for it. Help anyone? Danke.

how can I replace the original header with my own head banner? could anyone help me? thanks in advance

If you want to change stuff on the template download and save the css file here

http://tf6zh12ut5dea96s5zal41s.chez-alice.fr/k2.css

Then you got to upload that css file on the internet somewhere, and link that location in your blog.

Hi, I like K2 more than the previous one (spamming was really starting to annoy me). However, there seems to be a problem I haven't been able to solve. It works fine with IE (see it in Dionysoksen kevät) but looks like shit with Opera and Firefox. What am I doing wrong or ignoring. I downloaded the css-file and have tweaked the widths a bit. Thanks.

looks like nobody reads anybody's queries here....or bothers to try to answer them. Well, one did, and his advice was little more than the smell of an answer.

simple.. the color attract me..

http://hair-loss-hair.blogspot.com

Love the clean look of the template, but when I try it on, the "Latest" column goes on forever: the title of my previous posts get one or two words per line. Is there an easy way to fix this? I just need to get another inch of text in that column, as my post titles usually contain half a dozen words or so.

Hello.
I'm missing the post title on my template (wich is this one) - how can i put it in place? Thankyou.

Very nice template. After switching templates for over 5 times, I'll use K2 for a long time.

big font for k2

http://ya.iyee.cn/2006/08/big-font-for-k2-template-blogger-hack.html

yes! i need to know how to change the header banner. could you tell us please if its possible?

Hi there - I use an earlier version of K2 (http://culturepopped.blogspot.com) and it had been working great until the new Beta Blogger. All of a sudden new comments are not appearing and I'm at a loss for what to do. Nobody is responding at Blogger and I was hoping you may have some advice or suggestions. Thanks.

Jeremy-

I have the same problem. I thought I messed it up while working on the template but I guess not.

Time to punt...I want a 3-column template anyway.

Its a great template indeed and theres so much to customize. I've done a lot of customization in my blog too : http://atunu.blogspot.com

This is really a good template because its simple and sober, Gives a neat look. i m using it on My blog.
If modified then one column in left should be made for links to different articles.

: )

XML: Content is not allowed in prolog

i can't change my template to K2...
=/

someone help me!

"XML: Content is not allowed in prolog"

I can't change my template to K2!

Someone heeeeelp me!
=/

simple and stylish
http://medi-fastdiet.com

http://code.google.com/p/blogger-yolk/ Free Blogger Template.

Updated.

Hey I am getting this error

"Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup."

Can u help me on this

Hi I am getting this error, Can u help me out on this

Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup.

Infanta, Pangasinan | Noli Mirador | Paradise Philippines

Great templates, I am looking for a template that automatically create link of the post. And the "Continue reading" stuff... I dont know how to do it..

This comment has been removed by the author.

Cool temp but im having a small problem, The sidebar to the right is aligning itself very oddly to the left. Any ideas on how to fix this? cant seem to find a fix anywere.

Highest Paying Jobs|Adeek99|The Subway Earth!|Free Video Downloads

it's good to know that such a html expert like you gives free templates to countless bloggers out there, tnx for the free template

I'm a K2 black template user myself, but the specs are almost the same except for the theme colors. Cheers blogger templates and fellow bloggers.
Edit