RSS

Stitch

Created by Lilia Ahner

Labels: , ,


Why, oh why, did you delete your old templates? I love your templates and I use(d) one in my blog (breviariodascoisasbreves.blogspot.com/ - it's in portuguese). But now it's gone! Is there any way to restore it? Pleeease...

(Sorry to post here, but I didn't find any other way to contact you...)

Same here! Wath happen? Did you delete them, did you accidentaly drop them...? Blog's a bit uncool this way... Shall I change it?

The Stitch template is not working in Mozilla Firefox. Is there a way you can fix the CSS? I'm new to blogging, so I don't know how to input the CSS file into my blogger template, since you just have a link to the file in the code.

Thanks.

Hi!
I loved this template, and I´m using this www.panoepapel.blogspot.com
But... I´d like to change background image, and I´m not able to do this. Could you help me???
Hugs from Brazil,
Claudia

bonjour
j'utilise ce templates.
Merci il est très joli!
Je souhaiterais utiliser trois colonnes...
mais quand je mets "three-column" dans le templates, la colonne principale se retrouve sur un des côtés.
Pouvez-vous m'aider pour avoir ces trois colonnes?

: )(

I'm also using "Stitch" as my template for my blog. And now I created another blog http://aneest.blogspot.com and I want to change the template to Stitch. But Its not Working with google beta and server was produsing some error massage, it said" Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup."
What will I do. I hope You will reply me soon
Thank You
Anees

Hi there, Blogger gave me the following message when pasting the Stitch code into the editor:

"Please correct the error below, and submit your template again.
Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup."

Can you tell me what I need to fix?

HI, I am having the same problem with trying to use this template in blogger and would really like to know how to fix it please.
Thanks

Updated.

The blog design is too basic.

Could someone convert this template to XML?
Edit