RSS

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is the seventh and final book in the Harry Potter series of novels by J. K. Rowling. The book title was announced on December 21, 2006 via a special Christmas-themed hangman puzzle on Rowling's website and confirmed shortly afterwards by the book's publishers. Rowling has stated that the final volume relates so closely to the previous book in the series, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, "almost as though they are two halves of the same novel." It features the adventures of the series' protagonist Harry Potter as he attempts to bring an end to his nemesis, Lord Voldemort...

Labels: , ,


i like the layout, keep up the good work.

Could you make a template out of the UK cover too? This is the link to the cover image:
http://www.bloomsbury.com/media/hp7childrens_high_complete.jpg

Thank you so much for the wonderful templates!

HELP! I dowloaded your HTML script for your blog layout called "Hobbit". I also did something really stupid. I now am having trouble figuring out how you get signed into your blog to post. If you have one of the blog templates that are cookie-cutter looking that they give you in the very beginning, there is a little bar at the top where you can click "sign in". When I changed to Hobbit, the bar dissapeared...how do I sign in?
I really don't know anything much at all about HTML and blog templates...would you please help me?

To Merrill:

you can either sign in through http://www.blogger.com/start or to make the sign-in toolbar re-appear, just take out the "#navbar-iframe {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} " in the edit html option in the settings menu. the code should be at the top of the coding in a "rectangular box".

Hope that helped...

ffs, your templates allways give errors , cant save them, blogger says that has an error all the time, a post explaining how to proceed would be very cool...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Thanks for the template. I'm using it in my blog, althought I've changed many things, like the Harry Potter background or more customable colors, but it keeps the same essence :P

it says there's some phrasin error....

Uploaded this without incident, BUT...when I, post the text appears over a solid grey background, instead of a translucent one.

How do I change it?

Thanks!! (Great work, BTW)

-Joe

I have the same question as Joe, and the background shows up too large on my blog so I can't see the whole cover picture.

Thank you very much ! My blog mow looks much more beautiful with my idol ! Thanks

I want to change my template, but my profile dissapears when i use this design, i don't know why, can you help me?

Get your unique templates at ThemeLib.com

Have a nice day :)

When I upload the xml file, it says that the widgets will be lost if you continue. What should I do ?
Edit