RSS

Shrek the Third

Shrek the Third has Shrek and Fiona watching over their kingdom of Far Far Away, now that King Harold is a frog, yet Shrek feels that he never cares about his friends. When King Harold falls ill and is dying, Shrek and Fiona determine that if they can find a suitable heir to the throne of Far Far Away and bring him back, they can leave their current lifestyles behind and return to their swamp. The most promising candidate for the position of king is Fiona's cousin, Arthur (Artie) who proves to be much more of a problem than Shrek, Donkey, and Puss had bargained for...

Labels: , , , , ,


Hey!!!
Just wondering if you could look at my blog. I was wanting a template kinda like that but wanting to change the table and make it bigger. Also, i really like having the links there as well. I'm not very good at blogger. HTML is fine,but I'm really not very good at blogger. If you could Please take a look at it and let me know if you could please come up with a template. I think that you'll understand once you see it. http://anime-archive.blogspot.com

WOW! What a nice and funny template! I think it is a good option for those who have blogs about animations and movies.

I have explored your site and found it too useful for bloggers.

Keep working and good luck!

Hooshmand

I really like this template. I really love the parchment look. I would really love to see the partchment taken and turned into a world of warcraft code. Or maybe you could help me by just telling me how to get rid of the shreck stuff and where to put the picture i want instead of the clouds.

hey people, i wanna submit my template, orkut denim template...
how to do that...

hello! can u teach me how to edit the lil icon at the address bar? cuz i have a lil icon i want for my blog and i dunno how to change it...i dun really like the classic blogger icon on the add bar u see...heh heh. so i need a brand new one. can u teach me how? thanks!!

This is a great look. Great job.

Could you do one (requested above also) for a World of Warcraft template? That would be great! Thanks!

hi nice blog. would you like to exchange links. i will add ur link on my blog and u have to add my link on your blog. it will raise our ratings. plz reply me through comment...

waiting for your reply

hi nice blog. would you like to exchange links. i will add ur link on my blog and u have to add my link on your blog. it will raise our ratings. plz reply me through comment...
www.noteseditor.blogspot.com

waiting for your reply

I am unable to use the XML code, is it because I am inserting it where the HTML text is required?
Pl tell, I love this template

I reverted back to classic template and followed the advice you have given in the "Learn about XML". Successfully saved the template, but now when I veiw my blog, only some code is visible. I reverted back to my old template. Pl help.

This comment has been removed by the author.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

I have never seen such as beautifully designed templates. These are work of art!

http://www.internetlivingathome.com

i really like having the links there as well. I'm not very good at blogger. Blackpool Web Design HTML is fine,but I'm really not very good at blogger. If you could Please take a look at it and let me know if you could please come up with a template

I love that template - keep up the good work :)

nice post:)

Check out Website Usability Blog

fRee DesiGn tEmplatEs fOr bLogGer By A fRench DesiGner (==> mE ^^<==).
VisiT ==> http://famoustemplates.blogspot.com/

ThaNks

I love your templates..i've succeded adding it to my blog,everything is ok,working to customize it BUT i have a problem: Where it should run the 9 min trailer of the movie i only see a black window and nothing openes when i push the arrow What should i do? Thx

nice looking designs! good job!

bxd Very nice template.Thanks

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Beautiful template!

Mind Booster

Very Nice Blog. I Like Your Blog Please Visit My Website and Give Your Review.

http://www.gmb.in/ http://www.ancientpeaks.com

This comment has been removed by the author.

Thank you for this post, btw!!! A while back, I used it as a basis for a blog unrelated to the original Shrek theme and I never gave proper thanks to you for posting it here.

For the curious...
www.ApatheticsAnonymous.com

Again, thank you.

Peace to all.

I LOVE this template. Its perfect for any shrek blog! I have a shrek blog!

Hi

Thank you so much.

for Share. and we have : Blogger Templates Designs too.

Hi first of all I will give you my heartiest thanks.Your all post are very helpful.I was thinking to comments here since last few days but affraid you couldnt take attention to my comments as your all post are so popular and people are commenting all the times with lot of numbers.Yet I came here with a request for you,if you can list my widget post permanently in your page then I sure be able to share some traffic of yours.though I am very satisfied with the traffic redirection to my page from you,and this is the reason I am a bit of hungry to get more traffic.I dont know whether you reply me or not but may I expect a link to my site from you ? Please help me.Atleast one of my widget listing will be heartly appreciated.Please.manas.(Blog statistic widget or Go to top widget)
Edit