RSS

Jeans


Author: InfoCreek

» Download this template «

Labels: , ,


This is a good template.

I'll use it on one of my blogs.


Thank You!


Canada Paid Surveys

I already used this template. http://www.linuxblogs.co.cc/ this templates is really cool! I like it. Thx bro!

I love your template, I'm going to use it in my blog, although I don't know how to edit the "undefined" at the sides.

Thanks for this great template!

Hey seems ur xml is not phased well dude plz check it out i am not able to load it up....
plz change its file format to xml

Gonna use this ;) How do I change the "undefined undefined, undefined"? ^^

Cool Template!!
Blogger Templates,Widgets and Hacks

I'm sorry, but this doesn't seem to be working for me, I've re-read the instructions several times and I can't figure what am I doing wrong.

I'm always given this error:

Please correct the error below and submit your template again.

Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure that all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: The system identifier must begin with either a single or double quote character.


Help me, please?

great template A+++...

NOTE: users need to make sure to change the TIMESTAMP format to Friday, April 09, 2008 to fix that *undefined undefined undefined* in the date tag and make sure with you copy paste you take out the wording at the bottom of he template under the last x/html> tags


Thanks for making this!!!!

Help! :D I LOVE this template... but I too can't get the date fixed, and it is BUGGING me! lol... I looked all the way thru the HTML, and I don't see any obvious places to change the date formatting...

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

=D

you can change the date formatting in the BLOG SETTINGS then choose FORMATTING the timestamp drop down menu is in there

Hi. I did do that, however it still isn't showing up. Has anyone got it to work? Should I try all of the formats?

im a new blogger and i just love this template!.. it stands out among the rest.

for those who still cant figure out how to remove "undefined, undefined, undefined", go to SETTINGS then FORMATTING then change TIMESTAMP FORMAT to a format like this: "Tuesday, April 08, 2008"..

it will work for sure.

one question though:

im not a techy guy or soemthing and i just found out i cant edit fonts on this template the way i did on my previous one.

so how do i edit fonts and its colors here?

thanks

çanakkale

Has anyone got the time stamp to work? I have done everything everyone has suggested, and nada! :(

I would have to say that yes most of us have gotten it to work. If you are not putting it in the right format keep trying all of them .
I do not know how else to help you !!
;)

hi . how do i fix the right sidebar items ??. coz right now , they're movable - for some strange reason .

This comment has been removed by the author.

help!.. i accidentally deleted this template and i cant seem to get it back. all i get when i try to do so is a:

"Please correct the error below, and submit your template again.

Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.

XML error message: The system identifier must begin with either a single or double quote character."

what do i do now?

make sure when you copy-paste you take out the wording at the bottom of he template under the last x/html> tags at the bottom of the script... there seems to be extra wordage in there I did this and it worked fine.

thanks for the info, idzy.

i did exactly what you said but i got a different error message now. it said:

"XML error message: Content is not allowed in prolog."

thanks, guys!.. i had it back now.

hey guys,

i'm gonna try again helping those with the undefined time/date glitch.

1) If you select all (Ctrl A), Copy (Ctrl C), and Paste (Ctrl V) into your blogger template, you will find this sentence below the last (/html>) tag.
__________________________
Edit this page (you have permission)
Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam
Google Docs -- Web word processing, presentations and spreadsheets.
_________________________
DELETE THIS SENTENCE

2) If you manually select the script and paste it into the template page, you will not see the sentence. You're fine.

3) Next, you need to fix the date format in the SETTING, FORMATTING page in your Blogger admin page.

So, go to SETTING, then FORMATTING, then make sure in the "DATE HEADER FORMAT", you choose this: Tuesday, April 22,2008

You also have to ensure that the TIMESTAMP FORMAT uses the same date format: Tuesday, April22, 2008

Dont forget to save at the bottom of the page.

done!

Hope you'll find this useful!

additional tip:

if you're still having some trouble after deleting this:

Edit this page (you have permission)
Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam
Google Docs -- Web word processing, presentations and spreadsheets.

(you will usually get a "XML error message: Content is not allowed in prolog." like i did)

your next move should be deleting the word "Edit" at the top of the html page.

it worked for me and i hope it would work for you, too.

happy blogging, guys!

I wanted to change the color of the stared bullets; does anyone know what the code is? I can't find it.

This comment has been removed by the author.

Hi,

I've two questions and hope you can help.

1. The "Quick edit" icon on the "Post Blog" section is invisible but I can see "Edit Post" if I move the mouse over the icon.
2. The line-spacing is too tight if I change to use a bigger font (such as 14px).

Many thanks for your help in advance.

Loved the theme and used it at my place.

I have a problem with the blockquote feature- the background doesn't change and the bottom-right border doesn't appear.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

@ava_cheng :

>> 1. The "Quick edit" icon on the "Post Blog" section is invisible but I can see "Edit Post" if I move the mouse over the icon.

You can try with a text instead of an icon :)

For example :
<span class='quick-edit'>Edit post</span>

>> 2. The line-spacing is too tight if I change to use a bigger font (such as 14px).

Set "letter-spacing" property to 0.1, 0.2 or what ever you want

Hope this help

http://nhcomp.blogspot.com

This comment has been removed by the author.

2-columns version of Jeans can be found here

http://all-blogspot-templates.blogspot.com/2008/03/jeans-2c-blogger-template.html

Enjoy :)

Hello bob,

I has just discovered the problems, you can read it at

http://jeans-3c-blogger-template.blogspot.com/2008/05/note.html

Have a nice day :)

-nhc1987
http://all-blogspot-templates.blogspot.com

One more, if the date displays "undefined-undefined-undefined", you can fix it by choose timestamp as "Monday, May 17, 2008"

-nhc1987
http://all-blogspot-templates.blogspot.com

eva cheng:
1. The "Quick edit" icon on the "Post Blog" section is invisible but I can see "Edit Post" if I move the mouse over the icon.

The Quick Edit icon for this template just "got lost" when it was ported to Blogspot template from a Wordpress template. However, you can still fix it manually and use the regular Blogger Quick Edit icon. I wrote the how-to guide in this post How to make Quick Edit Icon appear in Blogger Jeans template, hope this helps.

I take this template for my blog http://photoshop-works.blogspot.com/

im using this for my blog http://itsohsoreallife.blogspot.com/
love it!

hello,
i just want to know how can i put ad under the contents. so everytime i make a post, got ad between the contents..

You can check my post labeled how to add social bookmarking links to your site - and just replace bookmarking code with your advertising code. The post is tailored to both Jeans template and standard templates as well.

Hi Every Body Try This ** Google Pics ** New 2008

http://www.google-pics.tk/

This comment has been removed by the author.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

I'm using this template in my blog. It's very cool. Thanks ;)

i,m lov,in it
directories list

Why does our blog look different that the template shown here? http://dougandmariecaldwellfamily.blogspot.com/

Doug and Marie, what do you mean by "look different"? There are multiple issues with this Jeans template, easily repairable though. I can send you my template with all the issues like 'pencil icon', navigation buttons, unnumbered lists and other small nuisances fixed.

We don't have the tab across the top under the header with the stars and the clickable words. Do you know how we get that?

It looks like the current template that is put here doesn't contain default navigation bar links. This is easy to fix though. Go to Blogger Dashboard (http://blogger.com/home), click on Layout hyperlink near your blog description. You will see Add and Arrange Page Elements page. There, look for a page element called 'Top Menu' and click on Edit hyperlink there. A window will appear that will allow you to add links to the navigation menu. Add some links - for example, "Our photos" and press Save button. The small window will close. The navigation toolbar (with stars and clickable words :) should appear now :)

Have a nice day :)

Thanks for the speedy replay, however, I have no page element called "top menu" to edit. How can i get that? Thanks.

I've checked HTML of your blog - seems like the template got corrupted (somehow). The easiest way to fix it would be to reinstall the template - though you have plenty of widgets (pretty nice ones by the way :) and it would be a shame if you needed to reinstall all of them.
We will need to check your template code. Open your template editor, expand widget templates and find the following code:
<div id='content'>
(you do have it, it can be seen in your html). Then compare the code you have in template below this line with the code from this picture and fix the code as needed (remember to previously save your template though).
Depending on the browser you use, the code might not be formatted exactly like it is in the picture, so don't mind formatting - just check the raw text for correspondence with the text in the picture.

Following is the code of 'Top Menu' panel if you need it for copy/paste:
<b:section id='menusection' maxwidgets='1' showaddelement='no'>
<b:widget id='LinkList1' locked='true' title='Top Menu' type='LinkList'>
<b:includable id='main'>
<div id='menu'><div class='menu-b'><div class='menu-r'><div class='menu-l'><div class='menu-rbc'><div class='menu-lbc'>
<ul>
<b:loop values='data:links' var='link'>
<li><a expr:href='data:link.target'><data:link.name/></a></li>
</b:loop>
</ul>
</div></div></div></div></div></div>
</b:includable>
</b:widget>
</b:section>

After this, 'Top Menu' page element should appear in Add and Arrange Page Elements page - so you can follow the steps described in my previous comment.

Thank you. I did that and got this error message: Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: The element type "div" must be terminated by the matching end-tag ". What should I do now? Thanks.

You should make sure you didn't make a mistake while modifying the template. Restore the template to the previously saved and try again, this time ensuring:
1. You have 'Expand widget templates' turned on
2. The previous 'Top Menu' code that I have supplied for copy-paste is exactly between
<div id='content'>
<div id='menu-wrapper'>

and
</div>
<div id='main'>

tags.

Alternatively you may try adding some extra </div> tags before <div id='main'> tag (that's exactly what your XML error message says).

And if all described above doesn't work, you can send me the template to eterniel[at]gmail.com and I will fix it for you.

Neither of the last two suggestions worked. I will email you. Thanks for helping!

thanks for your temlpate
www.balihotels-budget.com

Help! :D I LOVE this template... but I too can't get the date fixed, and it is BUGGING me! lol... I looked all the way thru the HTML, and I don't see any obvious places to change the date formatting...

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

=D

joomlasoft.blogspot.com

Great template.. been using for a few months and the only problem I seem to have is when I use both a picture and a blockquote like on this post. Any help would be appreciated.

If you need to separate a floating picture from a block of text, like in this post it's done with 'Skills' section, put the following line:
<div style="clear:both;"></div>
between them.

Hey, im using this template too. it's amazing!

jianming.blogspot.com

Thanks Eterniel.. I tried it and it works!

np. Come again :)

IDZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS!!!!!
u gave step by step instructions.. LOVED that!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS!!
AWESOME TEMPLATE>> SORRY FOR THE CAPS>> M EXCITED< THAT'S AL

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

This is a GORGEOUS template and it works like a charm. had trouble with the "undefined" date stamp until I figured out I was leaving out a step. Perfect now.

I'd like to change the font color of the blog title ONLY. I'm usually pretty quick to find these things, but I'm lost on this sophisticated html. Give me a hint?

Thanks!

Google is constantly bugging... it said... check the xml formatting.... tag closing... "input" tag.. etc.. I am not a programmer, could someone kindly send me working copy to me... please... Just reply this topic.. i ll contact u...

how to create read more in post...
can anyone help me...
thanks before..

good job this template is so cool . i lke it for my blog

i have a site for sharing template too http://pjshare.com
thank you much

Sexy template!

Oh, and people who are having the timestamp problem... Just go to Formatting, and set the DATE HEADER FORMAT and TIMESTAMP FORMAT as the same thing. Will solve the problem.

Cheers to the person who created this template! www.chroniclesofdementia.blogspot.com has now got a facelift thanks to you ;)

Chuck

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

got a question here --

I've been using the 2 column jeans template, and i want to expand the width of the sidebar and make the content smaller. any idea on how I should do that?

by the way, the template's way too cool and i really love it :P

Beautiful layout. I LOVE IT.
With just a few little fixes as were described above it works!

LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR WORK!

love this template...

but how can i add in the "comment" tab on the page? can someone help me on this.. appreciate it.. hehehe..

Regards
Jean

Your blog templates is very nice

www.sampara.com

can u make it into 1 sidebar only?

the template is really cool..... the only problem is the sidebar....it can not be rearranged.....

I LOVE this TEMPLATE!!! Thank you SO much,!. I had the sme problems as the folks brfore me did. and what I DID to FIX the problems was: #1) make sure your "expand Widget Box" is checked.
#2) delete the last 2 sentences at the bottom of the page. That is all it took for me! Please check out my Arts& Crafts Site here: "Indigo Dreams"
http://mellysindigodreams.blogspot.com/, thanks, Mel

Can you help me? when i try to make Drop Down Menu( JS) in Head Section, i got this error "Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: The element type "link" must be terminated by the matching end-tag ".

How can i do it?

Hi, Thanks so much for the wonderful template. I've solved to timestamp problem but is there anyway I can really have the timestamp instead of just the datestamp as mine is a group blog? Thanks again.

hi there,thanks for the template.

I like This

Great template.

I will download this template.
Thanks
------------------------------
Mohammad Afaq
Free Website Traffic

Can anyone tell me where in the html I can insert an AdSense unit code so it appears on the right sidebar? Thanks!

Nice blogger template......

really feel nice to have this 3 column jeans update....

i figured out all the problems related this template .....

http://directdownloadmania.blogspot.com/

applied to my blog....

thanx for the advice....

Excellent template.

The navigation bar is not working in Firefox but works in IE. Any help on this would be appreciated.

i like this template....i want to use it in my blog...can i???..heheh

www.zaadu.com

Worlds Best wallpapers

http://www.zaadu.com

Jeans 3 C is best templates.

Thanks.

Lustato

I'm used it in my blog Poemas Tag Mil in blogspot

Poemas Tag MILBlog do Concurso de Poesias da Rede Brasil Poesias Rede de Música, Prosa, Verso, Poemas e Relacionamentos.

Thanks.

Lustato

i totally love this... this template is awesome...i use it in my blog... thank you very much for sharing... ^^

it's great template

hi,

i am also having the timestamp problem. i tried the method but its still not fixed.

plus, can i have the 'description' column that normally appears on the top of each blog?

also, i do not have the header which states 'login' etc lik on other blogs

Hi there,
I have used it
But I am having problem.
There come "Undefined Undefined , Unddefined" I guess this is Date of Post. WHICH IS NOT COMING.. please tell me solutions for this....

ALSO Add Comments link is not visible anywhere

Please help me for this........


Regards
Sushant Danekar

VisitDktechnozone.in for alll premium blogger template
Edit